Скачать 160.23 Kb.
□ 고등학교 성적 (High School Grades; Only for the semesters attended)
□ 가족사항 (Family Background)
□ 한국기관에서 수여 받은 장학금 (Previous Scholarship Awards Received from Korean institutions)
□ 과거 한국에서의 거주 또는 체류 사실 (Previous Visits to Korea)
□ 추천인 명단 (List of Recommenders)
서 약 서
나는 한국정부초청 학부장학생으로서 다음 사항을 지킬 것을 서약합니다.
(3) 한국에서 채무를 진 경우(국내 거주기간 내) 자기가 책임지고 변제한다.
(4) 한국어연수 및 학위과정 수학과 관련하여 국립국제교육원이 정한 방침에 어떠한 이의도 제기하지 않고 따른다.
(5) 국립국제교육원이 정한 학사행정 조치사항에 적극 협조하고 이를 준수한다.
(6) 프로그램 운영상 필요하거나 타 정부 기관의 요청이 있는 경우 본인의 개인정보 (이름,
연락처, 소속 학교 등) 사용에 동의한다.
상기 사항을 위반한 경우, 장학생 지원서류의 기재사항이 허위사실로 판명된 경우, 대학에서 징계처분, 성적불량 등 수학능력이 없다고 인정된 경우에는 장학금 지급을 중지 당하더라도 이의를 제기하지 않을 것임을 서약합니다.
As a grantee of the 2012 Korean Government scholarship program for an undergraduate course, I pledge to abide by the following rules;
(3) To accept responsibility for paying any debts incurred in Korea
(4) To abide by NIIED's policy concerning the Korean language course and the degree course without any objection.
(5) To abide by all of the terms and regulations set by NIIED.
(6) To agree to the use of my personal information (name, contact number, institutions I belong to, etc) when it is needed for the operation of the program or upon the request of other governmental institutions.
If I am proved to have violated any of the above articles, to have made a false statement in my application documents or to have failed to comply with academic standards or the rules of university, I shall accept the decision of NIIED, even though it may include the suspension or revocation of the scholarship.
자 기 소 개 서
<지시문: 자기소개서를 2페이지 이내로 서술식으로 작성(A4, 단면으로 작성)하되, 아래 내용을 포함하도록 하며, 내용을 잘 알아볼 수 있도록 타이핑을 하거나 인쇄하시오. 이 지시문은 숙지 후 삭제하시오.>
- Motivations with which you apply for this program
- Personal background in family and education
- Significant experiences you have had; risks you have taken and achievements you have made, persons or events that have had a significant influence on you
- Extracurricular activities such as club activities, community service activities or work experiences
- If applicable, describe awards you have received, publications you have made, or skills you have acquired, etc.
수 학 계 획 서
<지시문: 한국어 또는 영어로 3 페이지 이내로 A4 규격용지에 단면으로 작성하시오. 수학계획서를 작성하기 전에 학교 선생님과 수학 목적과 계획에 대해 상의하시길 권장합니다. 이 지시문은 숙지 후 삭제하시오.>
Letter of Recommendation
∙ Type or print in English or Korean, not exceeding 2 pages in length.
To be completed by the applicant:
Please fill in your name and other information below. If possible, let your recommender know your study plan in Korea when ask him/her to write this letter. ^ .
Current/Last (High) School:
Date of Birth (yyyy/mm/dd) E-mail:
Your frank and candid appraisal of the applicant will be highly appreciated in the process of selection of Korean Government Scholarship recipients and the admissions to a Korean university. Please make 3 photocopies of the letter after writing it and sign all copies (1 original and 3 photocopied letters) respectively. And please return them sealed in an official envelope which is signed across the back to the applicant; otherwise, they are not valid.
Title, Position and Institution:
How long have you known the applicant and in what context?
Please assess the applicant's qualities in the evaluation table given below. Rate the applicant compared to other individuals whom you are familiar with.
Please provide us with comments on the applicant’s performance record, potential, or personal qualities which you believe would be helpful in considering the applicant’s application for the proposed degree program.
자 가 건 강 진 단 서
(Personal Medical Assessment)
Please provide accurate information for the following questions.
Note: Applicants are not required to undergo an authorized medical exam before passing the 2nd round of selection; however, all candidates must take a comprehensive medical exam after the 2nd round of selection (see FORM 7); all grantees must take another comprehensive medical check-up (including HIV, TBPE drug test) after coming into Korea in accordance with the requirements of the Korea Immigration Service and the KGSP. If the results show that any grantee is unfit to study and live overseas, he/she may be disqualified.
Date(yyyy/mm/dd): . .
|2013 global korea scholarship korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students for an Undergraduate Degree||18 May! Fmc post Master Scholarship Program|
|Northeast Dianli University Introduction to 2014 Chinese Government Scholarship Programs||2013
International Students Model EU training role game conference will be
held from 5th
April, 2013 at the School of International Relations of the St.
Petersburg State University. More than 200 Russian and foreign
students will participate in it.|
|Программа стипендии «Taiwan Scholarship»|
Образования Тайваня установило данные правила для стипендии Taiwan Scholarship в целях стимулирования выдающихся иностранных студентов...
|2014 Zhejiang Sci-Tech University (zstu) Int’l Student Scholarship Schemes|
|Cee anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee Program||Application Form for International Students Wishing to Study at heu|
|South and Central Asia Region Legislative Fellows Program Program funded by the U. S. Department of State Application Form||South and Central Asian Region Legislative Fellows Program Program funded by the U. S. Department of State Application Form|
|Queensland Government August 16, 2013 Authored by: kuleshova, Anastasiia Question 1|